Google has just announced important changes to its Google Shopping service – impacting businesses and marketers UK-wide.
In response to the European Commission’s ruling that Google favoured its own content and abused its market power in its shopping search results, Google will now be changing how it handles shopping search results in the European Union.
We’ve written an in-depth guide to the latest major Google Shopping Update, covering what we know so far including:
- How and why Google is changing Google Shopping in the EU.
- The new role of 3rd party CSEs on the platform.
- Why Google Shopping faces greater regulation.
- How this will impact your marketing activity.
- Why this will impact your marketing spend.
- The 4 things your business needs to do to prepare for the changes.
Click here to download your Wonderful guide to the latest Google Shopping Update.