Social Media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and even TikTok can bring your brand and audience closer than ever before. We manage your channels and campaigns to increase brand awareness, drive engagement and build advocacy. It's Wonderfully simple.
Social Media solutions from a leading digital marketing agency.
Our social media services enable you to deliver content to the right individuals at the right time in order to drive excellent customer service, engagement & awareness, and leads & sales. Engage with new and existing customers across multiple platforms; monitor mentions of your brand, react to negative sentiment and respond to hashtags all in real time.
Social Media should contribute to your wider digital marketing strategy. From community growth end engagement, to direct b2c sales strategies, we've been there before and we keep the process as simple & transparent as possible so that ultimately we can focus on the end goal: delivering great outcomes and results.
Social Media made simple.
If you think your business doesn’t need a social media presence, or that it can't benefit your brand, there’s a high likelihood you’re wrong. According to Statista, internet users in 2020 had an average of 8.6 social media accounts. Channels Wonderful have delivered results across include:
- Facebook - With 66.39% of users logging in daily, Facebook is the go-to platform from big brands to local independent businesses.
- Twitter - For short, sharp updates and links to products and offers across any industry.
- LinkedIn - Ideal for B2B businesses to demonstrate their industry authority, and to garner attention from decision makers.
- Instagram - With 500 million daily users, building an audience here is ideal for more visual products & services.
- YouTube - You can't ignore the world's second largest search engine. Use this platform for longer form video, product features & how-to guides and beyond, ideal to establish authority and build trust.
Community Growth and Engagement.
Building, growing and engaging with your online community is vital as you look to nurture your audience through your sales funnel, turning leads into customers and customers into advocates. Wonderful have delivered excellent performance for a number of clients:Park Plaza Hotels -
- 358% increase in hotel bookings as a result of content & community management.
- 12,500+ new targeted facebook followers as a result of social growth campaign.
- 1,000+ competition entries for #ParkPlazaMoments.
- Over 2 million brand interactions.
- 44% increase in impressions to 703,547.
- 855% increase in engagement.
Organic Social Scheduling & content-driven campaigns.
Social Media should form part of your broader Inbound Digital Strategy, and utilising a carefully crafted social media schedule to post relevant content to the right audience, at the right time is an art form we're well versed in. When you partner with Wonderful, you can expect:
- A robust social media post schedule, driven by your broader content plan from our digital marketing strategy.
- Content that will build follower acquisition, educate and engage followers, drive traffic and convert to sale, measured against KPIs.
- Improved on-site conversion rates as users build trust and are nurtured through engaging with your content.
- We can even handle turning negatives into positives - utilise our team to manage your community, improve reputation and build advocacy.
A transparent Social Media Management approach.
Social Media doesn't live in a silo, and needs to work hand-in-hand with the wider digital marketing strategy. It's also not a dark art, we partner with you and offer complete transparency. Plans are also not the same for each client - our tailored Social Media solutions are delivered by an expert team may include some or all of the following:
- Current social media audit
- Audience research
- Content strategy & planning
- Follower acquisition campaigns
- Lead generation & sales campaigns
- Promotional and product-driven campaigns
- Competitions, prize draws and anchor content campaigns
- PPC - paid social advertising campaigns
- And much more, all measured & analysed using our own Data and Insight tool, OmniBI.
The complete Social Media service
We don't just deliver initial research and a plan and leave you to it, we'll get our hands dirty in the active scheduling and posting of content, as well as engaging with your audience to ensure your Social Media keeps on moving forward. Social media is to be considered a long-term strategic component of your digital marketing activity.
Strategy & Implementation
It's our strategic know-how which drives action and delivers results - from our initial Discovery Phase through to ongoing optimisation of your digital presence.
When you partner with us, you'll have your own team of in-house digital specialists, and a dedicated account manager on hand to help every step of the way.
Reporting and Insight
With our proprietary data and insight tool, OmniBI, you can be assured of complete performance transparency, live and in real-time on your personalised dashboard.
We reached out to the team at Wonderful to pitch when it came to re-designing the 123Send website. Working with Wonderful enabled us to partner our need for technical advancement of our website with a digital brand refresh to ensure that we continued to be positioned as industry-leaders in payment solutions. It was vital to approach the project collaboratively and their team quickly understood our brand and requirements, enabling them to efficiently design, build and enhance our digital presence. Throughout the project, the team were always on hand to answer any questions or concerns. The final design output was head and shoulders above our existing site, and Wonderful delivered on time and on budget. We have received hugely positive feedback on the end result from customers and industry peers and have seen an improvement in our online customer acquisition as a result."
Catherine Martin, Group Marketing Manager, 123Send
Software of Excellence
We tasked Wonderful with creating a virtual event , we had 5 weeks from concept to delivery. Although not without challenges, the process was collaborative and efficient. The resulting event was to Wonderful's usual high quality
Ofer Yatziv-Green, Marketing Manager, Software of Excellence, Henry Schein
We have been really impressed with the solution focused approach by the entire Wonderful team. Their attention to detail has really helped us to deliver on time and to budget whilst have stunning creative visuals and a top notch website.
Laura McCarthy, Marketing Director, Dreamland
Data and Insight from OmniBI.
Complex data made Wonderfully Simple.
Delivering transparency and insight like never before, Wonderful’s proprietary business intelligence data tool, OmniBI changes the game, enabling you to have full transparency & visibility of the impact of your website or app, as well as your campaigns, measuring against KPIs & targets.